Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014- in La Plata with Elder Delgado

Hermano Ruiz put the eel in an arroz con chicken heart and it tasted really good.
 
This week we are probably gonna go de-flood some houses- it poured this week
 
The church building is about half the size of our normal one. 2 bishop offices. They are pretty nice. lots of bars and fences though, also all of them have a soccer court out back
 
start paying attention in seminary memorize all those scriptures they give you. 
 
we have interviews on the 11th,  so ‘I’ll probably get it then and talk to him about my knee- it’s bad.
 
I didn’t take any new pics this week because it poured all week. I’m soaked still.
 
Sorry I didn’t have time to write the letter this week. we’ve just been super busy and working hard. I really just don’t have a lot of time sorry :( but the big news is that were supposed to have an apostle coming in 2 weeks to our mission to talk to us and were having a capilla abierta a few days after. it’s gonna be a crazy and good month.
love you All! :)




"our bathroom"

No comments:

Post a Comment