Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015- in La Plata with Elder Delgado and new companion Elder Vargas

Ari and Mika.  
Mika is like my best friend here, except for maybe her sister.
This is at Casa de Aguerro for lunch.


on the phone
 
Random snippets from the Elder who didn’t write a full letter this week:

-you know it’s hot when you pull your planner out of your pocket and it’s wet from sweat. 
 
-I need to go find my suit, we gave it to some members to dry clean and now I’m not too sure how I’m gonna get it back.  It’s fine I’m not worried. They’ve got both of Delgados too. it’s gonna be a pain for him- he’s in a different area now

-All’s good here mom. I’m super pumped to work with my new comp.  I need FHE games. I love you guys a lot and I’m doing good and staying healthy. You all do the same.

-no time for a letter, sorry and I forgot the paper letter thing. idk if I’m gonna do that anymore,  it’s kind of a pain. but all is good. I’m with a Brazilian who doesn’t speak English.  I’ll write about La Plata  with Elder Vargas from Brasil.

 It’s great.  I love you guys!
Elder Sawyer

Melany Sanders baptism with Benjamin Klapenbach

I didn’t have time for ornaments and then it blew down

I broke my bike seat and my ward mission leader was helping us fix it and like cutting a water pipe to use, but he sawed his hand and had to get 4 stitches. His name is Hermano Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment