Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015- in Quilmes with Elder Mortenson


So this week was pretty tiring -we walk a lot. and I haven’t gotten rejected so many times in my whole mission- it’s great. This area is a lot lot more rich then el Carmen-minus one little villa that we have which is nice, a villa is like a ghetto, it’s pretty sketchy, but good.  We have a lot of work there. Out of the villa we have a few solid investigators. I’m still getting to know them, the problem right now is we need to get people married and a lot of them divorced first but I think we’ll be able to get that done. It is kinda weird in the city like this, we take a train everyday. I jumped on to my first running train this week that was kinda fun. 
i made a goal I think I’m gonna read try and read the new testament and Jesus  the Christ this transfer with all the time i have reading that will be fun. 
it’s all pretty good I’ll send pics next week and write more. By the way we don’t have and apartment we have a house. We live behind some members. It’s huge. Love you guys
Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment