Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 6, 2015- in Quilmes with Elder Mortenson

So here’s the conference overview. FAMILYFAMILY  FAMILYFAMILY FAMILY FAMILY  FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMIL FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY. don’t be addicted to technology (all of you that just got iPhones) FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY marriage is between a man and a woman FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY go to the temple. 

 So yea it was good- it’s like a big party for missionaries. I watched almost all of it in Spanish but missed some parts cause we had investigators coming so we had to go get them. Also the session I watched in English started cutting out so I missed Bednar’s which made me really sad. Is everything ok with Prez Monson? I only saw him once. We got A.... and M.... there which was really good except they didn’t make it to the session where Monson spoke so they were kinda bummed. 

 We’re looking to have a good transfer. We have a lot of hope with a lot of people. kinda sad though we’re losing most of my favorite people from the Zone. 

 For Easter we didn’t do a whole ton. Everyone is watching Christ movies, so it makes our work harder and easier. One everyone wants to talk about Christ more, but two everyone only wants to talk about movies. Oh look this up on wikipedia this guy wanted to watch a 2 hour youtube video with us. Zeitgeist. That guy is crazy but pretty smart and he wants to read the Book of Mormon.  So we’ll see. We played a little bit of b-ball with him. Oh yeah I saw Duke playing somebody else as we were walking to conference. How’s all that going -any big stories? I was also wondering what’s going on in the world. We had a guy tell us that the US was at war with Venezuela? Oh and can you buy the song called Rude. It’s funny -it just popped up at random parts of my mission- it’s just funny. 

 The deep spiritual suggestion for the week is read the scriptures. All the answers are there. Literally all of them- trust me I’ve found a lot of stuff this week that was just like wow- Nefi was right about this stuff. (Philippians 1, corintos y Moroni 8) 

 Love you guys, say your prayers, run lots of laps (all of you), read the scriptures and get good grades. 

 Elder Carson Santiago (it’s so cool how my name changes in Spanish) Sawsher

P.S. I get a lot of smack for not writing good letters but I think the only one that answered one of my questions this week was Abby- about whether or not she saved the goal when she tried to knock a pole over with her head. 

Questions:
1-still wearing your retainer?
-yea flossing underneath is getting easier

2-how is your health? answer more than just good/bad

-knee has been bad for over a year. I smacked it again the other day. I have two big lumps on my patella and it sorta feels like dead weight sometimes, so if you could ask somebody if I’ll be able to run in 3 years that would relieve a lot of stress.
-Ingrown toenail- I’m using that book you sent with me to treat it and its helping
-I have like a whole in one of my front teeth I can see. I’m not sure if it’s a cavity or something- it doesn’t hurt.

4- getting cold? wearing sweaters yet?

-it’s about too

5-What has been the easiest thing about being on a mission so far?

-Getting up and studying

6- What has been the most unexpected thing?

-How good my Spanish is getting

7-What one thing would you change about your current situation? 
-2 good knees

8- What do you look forward to the most at the beginning of each week?
we usually go buy chori pan on p-day to start it off(: oh yeah me and Mortenson have another transfer together

9- What did you do for Easter?
- we watched Conference. I ate some chocolate eggs. It’s mostly just the holy week for Catholics and we spend time correcting all the things see in on the tv about Christ

"the ward did a giant family home evening, I'm in the back in the white shirt, leaning against the wall"


No comments:

Post a Comment