Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015- in Quilmes with Elder Mortenson


So not a ton to report to all you guys-I guess you got it all last night. Mostly from all your in depth and prepared questions ;). Right now we are finding a lot of people. It’s been a good week, we have found some solid new investigators going into this next transfer. We’re working really hard to just be contacting as much as we can. Without a lot of members in our area that sorta seems like the most effective thing we can do right now. 
 I went to Banfield this week to have an interview with Prez. It’s always a great opportunity to talk with him, he has just so much wisdom saved up for us. I talked a little bit about the new mission and everything. They’re looking at a lot of changes and they’re gonna have to close some areas to train new office elders. The thing is the offices for the new mission are gonna be in Quilmes, so things might get changed up a lot around here soon. And no, I don’t know which mission I’ll be in, I’m right on the bubble between going and staying-  I won’t know till it happens
All’s well love you all talk to you guys next week!

Elder Sawyer



"after doing some service we went on her roof.
There's a storage thing you can't see like for couches and table and stuff- it was fun"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment