Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015- in Quilmes with Elder Montano

"birthday ice- cream- super expensive, but worth it!"
Ok, sorry I say this a lot, but I don’t have a lot of time. So here’s the changes I’m still in Quilmes with elder Montano from Ecuador. He’s great and I’m pumped to be with him. I’m still not sure which mision I’m gonna be in because from what I know they’re going to put office elders in Quilmes after the split. But I’m not sure, that all goes to the higher ups in the mission. Well the big news is that I am now a district leader. woohoo. It’ll be fun I’m excited and a little nervous, not a fan of having to direct the meetings and everything, but it will be fun and I’m excited. The biggest thing is that Hermana A       the mama of M        threw her husband out of the house so now we can baptize M          . That sounds bad, but she’s a capa! She has a lot of faith in what she’s doing and what she wants for her kids. 

The other day we couldn’t go to the celebration, but the dedication was really cool. The high light by far was when elder Christophersen got up and we were all expecting the translator, but he just started talking in Spanish. really cool. 

With investigators we’re going pretty good. The ones we have are looking strong and the other great news- M        , A        wife is going to get divorced. this means the can get married and then baptized which js great cause they have been with the elders for more than 6 months. References are great - we got one from a member that lives really far and we met him in the chapel one day and now he has a baptismal date. Members are key to the work.

love you guys.
Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment