Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015- in Quilmes with Elder Montano moving to Longchamps with Elder Durham

"on the train"

"plaza of dreams"

"this is how Gustabo showed up at the church"
I’m in Longchamps with an Elder Durham de California. He’s really cool and I’m relay excited to work with him. I got here an hour ago so I don’t really know my area at all. It’s a little less city-like, but a big area. Leaving Quilmes was hard, there were a lot of good people and a lot of good things happening. I’m still district leader and that’s fun.
So the split happened today and guess what? Everyone but Hermana Ostler from my district is in the East. Maybe a few others I don’t know about, but it’s good I’ll see them after and now I’ll get to see a little bit more of the mision. Also we have the temple in our mision. Basically all my friends and my group from the MTC ended up in the East. I’m in the South now. So that was kinda sad, even more sad was saying bye to Elder Montano. We had a lot of good times together. It’s weird helping a missionary finish up. Makes me realize how fast it all goes.
It’s been pouring and that cut our asistencia in half, but A        still made it. The joke is the Second Coming will be on a rainy Sunday. It sounds like all is going well back home. I love you all very much. Any other questions I can answer- I’m sorta working on our area and thinking over other things right now.

Elder Sawyer
"Angeles family"
"this is the villa me and elder Montano work in,
we don't live here- we'd never survive, it's a little sketchy."

"Axel and family"

"this is the family we have lived behind for 4 months"

"me and Elder Severtson- I graduated from QC high school with him"

No comments:

Post a Comment