Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015- in Longchamps with Elder Durham

"I'm getting better"
 this is all Carson wrote this week:
-prez told me i'll probably be training. Finally. I've been excited to train
-hey i love you guys a lot sorry i just had to much things to do. 

he did answer two of my questions:
2- any interesting foods?
2-lots and lots of pasta. like way too much
5-what street smarts did you learn this week?
5-don't let pibes use your phone- even if you know them. that' why we didn't have a phone for my first week here in Longchamps. like the second day my comp let our "friend" use our phone and the kid took off running. that was pretty annoying. pibes=teenagers or punks

"making pizza in our house"

"Elder Bickmore, he's new, we made milensa sandwiches."

No comments:

Post a Comment