Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015- in Longchamps with Elder Villalon

"Mikaela is getting baptized Saturday-Sofia is her friend who got off her mission 9 months ago"
Hey everyone sorry not a lot of time this week, but it’s been super great. I’m gonna finish training my Chilean child here in Longchamps. We’re gonna have a baptism here this week. I’ll tell you guys about her next week. We’re doing super good. It’s cool to see all the photos- Ryan’s band performance looks awesome, Kyle needs to stay lower off the snap of the ball, and Andrew needs to send me a present in the mail. We’re gonna get a visit from a Seventy this week which will be awesome. The area is great and we’re seeing a ton of progress in the people that we are teaching. I’ll send you our Halloween pic next week. We were the men in black. I love you guys a ton and I’ll write a ton next week I promise. Love you mammi ;)

Elder Sawyer

the ward in Longchamps celebrated Mother's Day (Sunday in Argentina) by singing songs for their mothers accompanied by Elder Villalon. Elder Sawyer is in the back.





No comments:

Post a Comment