Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2015- in Longchamps with Elder Villalon

So it was a good week. We lost the phone. My phone. It was like the best phone in the mission and I’ve had it here my whole time so I was kinda sad, but it made things complicated, but fun. It’s good having lots of friends that let you borrow their phones.  
 

“This is the garden we made with MartaI think our phone is buried in there somewhereThe kid with the glass is my Brazilian best friend. 
People are gonna get married and baptized, but I probably won’t be around to see it -which stinks, especially with the familia Fernandez. We’ve done so much work with them and they are so awesome, but marriages take more time so I’m gonna be super pumped to see some pics in like two months.  

We had stake conference yesterday. We heard from our president and from a Seventy from Chile. It was cool and I got to introduce Prez to all the recent converts we have after the mtg. Hermana Armijo also went and let him know that he shouldn’t change me. That was pretty funny. It’s gonna be tough to leave. I think I’m gonna come build a house here after the mission.  

Go look at Facebook there should be lots of pics and stuff. Go Cardinals. I love you all. Did Ryan and Kyle die or something?  Write me a letter!  Looks like it was a fun Bday party for Abby. My best friend here had his birthday the day after yours. He’s three and he invited me to his party. We went and ate a hamburger and talked to all the peopleIt was pretty fun. Don’t tell me how much time I have left I’m not counting.  
Love you! 
Have a good week and good luck. 
Elder Sawyer 


Questions: 
1- did you get to the temple to do a session? what is different about the BA temple? is it weird doing the session in Spanish or are you totally fluent now? 
1- the temple session is pretty simple in spanishits weird though casue it talks in vosotrosits all in future tense. i actully like it more cause i pay atention more processing everthing.  

2-what else did you do at the Zone Activity? 
2- we went to a family’s house in another area ate asado and played soccer. It was a lot of fun. It was fun playing on grass 

3- plans for Christmas with the whole mission?  
3- none that I know of. We aren’t gonna go anywhere for 3 days that’s for sure. I don’t know if I’m even gonna be here in Longchamps which really stinks.  

4-best thing you ate this week? 
4- I’m gonna go eat right now. The ward is making a giant asado, like a giant one.  I saw the slabs of meat –it’s like half a cow cooking right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment