Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016- in Aldo Bonzi with Elder Ponce

Dear family, I don’t have a ton of time to write because we’re sending in suggestions for transfers today, but we’ve had some cool things happen this week. One I gave my first English class this week. it was really successful, we have menos activos investigators and new people there- it was good- a little frustrating cause a lot of people just want to learn slang and song lyrics, but it was fun.  Also we had exchanges with the assistants. They live and work in Banfield, which is super super super cheto. Their apartment is ridiculous. It’s on the 9th floor. We went up in an elevator. I haven’t been in an elevator in forever. And it was the first time I’ve slept with a/c since the MTC. It was a fun day. A lot like my time in Quilmes, but even more dificil. We clapped a ton of doors, but it was fun and we ran into my old comp Elder Pallauta which was the best. Google mercado central in BA- we went there to eat with Daniela’s family.  They have a restaurant there. It was really good to talk with them, they’re interested as well. Also after a year and a half of asking people Daniela’s mom made me tongue. It was really good a little chewy, but good. Love you guys a ton!
Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment