Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016- in Aldo Bonzi with Elder Ponce

ok this is the last time I’m typing a letter here. I’m sending pic of letters after this. These computers are ridiculous I’m about to punch a hole in this monitor. I thought I was becoming more patient but this computer has just proved that wrong. Ok so it was a super good week full of lots of milagros and stuff and things. The biggest miracle is that the relief society is now washing our clothes. That just saved me a ton of money and time. The second miracle is that we finally changed to a new apartment. We moved from like the worst apartment in the mission to one of the best. The only problem is that the water comes out yellow right now and we don’t have a filter. I’m gonna be buying bottled water for a while. The worldwide broadcast thing for all the missionaries in the world was super great. I learned how to set up the satellite and projector in the stake center. It was cool to watch it with all the zone. My favorite part was elder Andersen who talked about speaking about and teaching about Christ in every situation. Also I liked what elder Bednar taught about the Spirit. It was weird to see him teaching not behind a pulpit. Sometimes I forget that the prophets have legs.  This s button does not work, Mom will you fix this mess of ssss fo me.  Me and elder Ponce are together for another transfer-  I think I’m  gonna be here for three more month and I’m pretty excited about that. We have a ton of people that we are teaching. the coolest was  when we went with the bishop’s son to teach one of his friends, when we knocked the door the mom came out and I thought she was gonna yell at us until she saw the bishop’s son and her face just lit up. She invited us in without asking us who we were. We taught her son who accepted the invitation to be baptized. He thought it was so cool that his friend had the Priesthood. He came to church and it was just solid all around. That’s most of the big news- like my whole zone is training right now so it’s gonna be fun. I love all of you guys- you look like you’re having fun and enjoying life. I want to know how much Kyle was hang cleaning when he broke his back.
Love you guys tons and wait for the written letter that I’m gonna write and send a pic of next week. Happy  bday kyle.
Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment