Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016- in Aldo Bonzi with Elder Ponce

"guess who I saw at the temple? Hermana Armijo! It was so good to see her. Her grandson had my tag, that's why I'm not wearing one, it looks weird to see a picture of me without a missionary tag"
Fam,
So it was a crazy week. First off Elder Bednar was awesome. It's a whole different atmosphere with him and his wife. He's hilarious and so powerful. It was  just a big questions and answer meeting. We asked him questions and he asked us questions. we learned a lot about learning by the Spirit and how the Spirit can teach different things to different people.  He knows like a tiny bit of Spanish that he mixed in. It was really great. The 4 Buenos Aries misions were there, so I saw all my friends in the East mision too. Afterwords we all went back to the Stake Center and ate together. 
The next day me and my comp went to a hospital in the capital.My comp has gastritis (I don't know how to spell it). We spent the whole morning there. I almost snuck into the medical school to see the cadavers. My comp is gonna live.
The next big thing was Miguel's baptism. President came and that was really cool. We had a lot of people there and it was  really good experience. Afterwards, we had a ward activity, a desert competition and the elders were the judges. I left feeling like a was gonna throw up. hahahaha. It was great. There was a dessert that was just like Mom's toffee squares. That was the winner for me. Elder Gomez has all the photos so I'll try and get them to you guys asap. 
We've been teaching Daniela's younger sisters and older brother. They like drawings so I've been drawing all the lessons for them. It's really enjoyable. Daniela's doing good. Her and Josue are just pumped to do visits with us. 
Love you guys, Till next week!

Elder Sawyer
"my zone"

"This is what happens when people can't come with us into the apartment. We leave them out in the heat."
"me being sick and tired. don’t worry I’m fine”

"This is what I do as a zone leader"

"Miguel's baptism"
"These are my kids that I got to bring to the Capital"

"go Queen Creek!
me and Elder Severtson (he's in BAE now)"

No comments:

Post a Comment