Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016- in Gonzalez Catan with Elder Marquez


So this was a  really solid week! Daniel is getting baptised on Saturday- he came to church in the white shirt I gave him. That was really cool. The second counselor in the ward that announced his baptism is a relative. He made him stand up in the sacrament mtg to announce the baptism. It was really cool. We’re super excited for him this week. Also it was a my birthday. you already saw the pics. It was really fun. and then they dumped flour and eggs on me. I wasn’t really expecting it but their kinda crazy. One of them smacked me in the head with a hard-boiled egg on accident. They didn’t know that it was hard boiled, so that was pretty funny. The call home was really cool too. It was good to see that everyone is still alive. I decided I want to eat Mexican food when I get back. But I would also like to eat Argentine food with you guys, if not Bolivian or Peruvian or even Brazilian food. That’s one of my favorite things about my mission- we have tons of cultures. I love you guys a ton and we will be seeing you!

Elder Sawyer


No comments:

Post a Comment