Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27, 2016- in Gonzalez Catan with Elder Marquez


"last photo with Prez and Sister Thurgood, I'm gonna miss them a lot."
"this is like the Hollywood sign, but in Catan"


Well, it was a solid week. I traveled a ton to do some paper work and do intercambios so it was a lot of time on buses. I learned a lot of Mexican words to use with Andrew when I get home. Talking with Mexicans makes me realize how many words aren’t gonna make any sense to people up there. Yes, I heard about the games. I was invited to watch it many times. No one likes Messi. I gave a talk yesterday in church for like 20 minutes. They left me at the end to take up all the time that was left over after the youth speakers. We also had the farewell with prez this week. It was super sad. He called me last night to say goodbye. It was sad, but he told me to come and visit him. We have a Colombian investigator now who’s really cool, but talks funny. He’s the boyfriend of a menos activa. We started teaching all them this week. They’re all doing really well. The biggest difficulty right now is the weather. It got really cold and started raining, which means the chapel had a lot less people in it and we have to cancel our activity. We were gonna play on a big synthetic field and eat chorizo. That fell apart with the storm so now were gonna go to the stake center and play dodgeball or something. Now I just have to figutr out how to cook 65 chorizos... I’m nervous to go home, but excited. It’s a weird feeling. I love you all and I’ll be seeing you soon...
ES

Questions:
1- what size do you wear in Nike shoes? need to know for football coaching.
1- 9.5-10-the contaminated water has made me grow so I’m probably a ten now
2- do you want me to put out a general invite to the airport, or just family (and DJ)? or just our family?
2 -do whatever you want just make sure you’re there with Abby
3- do you still have your Argentina flag?
3-yea I didn’t realize it was there for like my whole time here
4- what do you want me to make for some of the dinners when you get home?
4 macaroni and cheese, tamales, waffles, salad. I’m so excited to eat healthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment